Year End Performance

Week 23: Year End Performance


Congratulations Preschool 2! 

You all did a great job!

I'm very proud of all my babies for being so brave. I was expecting them to be more shy or would cry on stage but they weren't! They have conquered their fears and just had fun. 

There were a couple of mistakes and one step have forgotten on their Crazy Frog Dance but for that age, it was amazing! They really did a great job and I couldn't be any prouder!























Hello everyone! My name is Fukuto. I am a Brown Bear!  

Hello everyone! My name is Mahoro. I am a Red Bird!

Hello everyone! My name is Rennosuke. I am a Yellow Duck!

Hello everyone! My name is Yua. I am a Blue Horse!  
Hello everyone! My name is Shungo. I am a Green Frog! 



Hello everyone! My name is Yuno. I am a Purple Cat!

Hello everyone! My name is Ibuki. I am a White Dog! 

Hello everyone! My name is Kyoka. I am a Black Sheep! 

Hello everyone! My name is Hana. I am a Gold Fish! 

Hello everyone! My name is Miki. I am a Monkey! 
We know that on our Performance Day, we won't be able to see other student's play so during our First Dress Rehearsal, we all watched and cheered for our friends in ELC.






















































Somehow they got distracted and forgot this line/step on the day! :(



Working on their "Ant Craft" 




















































































Language Exploration: Letter Uu and Vv


Our letter of the week is Uu and Vv

Uu is for umbrella, under and up

Vv is for van, vet and violin



























Math:



























Morning Circle, Recess Time and Closing Circle:

















Next week's letter is letter Ww and Xx. 


Strawberry Picking on Monday! Everyone's excited!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall all around us !

Field Trip and Cooking Activity !!