Moving up! Goodbye Pre 2 - Hello Pre 3!

Week 25: Moving Up! Goodbye Pre 2 - Hello Pre 3!

It's time to say goodbye. Our time in Preschool 2 has come to an end. Now it is time to step on a new path and that new chapter unfolds.


I've watched you all learn and grow. And change from day by day. I hope that all the things we've done have helped in some small way. I hope that you will always cherished and remember all the good memories we've done and shared together. 


























































































































































































Language Exploration: Letter Yy and Zz


Our letter of the week is Yy and Zz

Yy is for yam, yogurt and yo-yo


Zz is for zebra, zero and zip



















































In 6 months, we have completed and covered all the letters in Alphabet! Well done Preschool 2! You made an excellent job overall this term.

I wish you all well in Preschool 3 and beyond my sweethearts! I have truly enjoyed being your teacher and I am so proud of you!




In every end, there is also a beginning. So goodbye Pre 2 and Hello Pre 3!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall all around us !

Trip to Aquarium !